Math Tutoring GA 2
With Accelerated Math Tutoring, Summit Delivers a Formula for your Students’ Success
1-1 Peak Math, building better math Students. Programs available for grades 4 – 10.
Broader, deeper, and more challenging math instruction will ensure math success now and in future classes. In these programs, students will:
- Learn content at a more rigorous level
- Get ahead in class
- Build strategic problem-solving skills that will allow them to excel
- Have the confidence to approach and solve any math question, no matter the difficulty
- Ace the math portions of standardized tests like the PSAT, SAT, and ACT
- Be well-prepared for honors, accelerated, and AP math courses
Programs offered for students in grades 4-10: Grade 4 Math, Grade 5 Math, Prealgebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today to learn more!
Working one-on-one with an expert math teacher is the ideal environment for building strong math students and cultivating a love of math. And through our suite of customized, one-on-one math programs, supported by a nationally-recognized curriculum and taught by our top math tutors, building strong students who love math is just what we do. We call our program Peak Math. Prioritizing your student’s unique personality, strengths, and needs, your Summit Peak Math tutor will tailor their instruction to ensure your student will get the most out of their tutoring experience.