Open Staff Positions
Primary Responsibilities: The Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for managing day-to-day marketing initiatives, outlined below, in support of the overall strategic marketing plan. The goal is to drive brand awareness and increase prospect generation. The Marketing Manager will apply creative thinking to develop and execute programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments. He/She/They will be organized and confident, collaborating with a variety of cross-functional team members.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Develop annual email campaign strategies for both B2B and B2C, working with Marketing Director and Division Directors to create strategy
· Design, write, and execute email campaigns in Mailchimp
· Formulate written and visual content for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· Serve as community manager for social media and Newsletter, responding to comments and queries
· Develop annual webinar schedule, promote webinars, introduce live webinars and manage Q&A
· Manage all conferences and tradeshows, including registration, booth, and promotional material
· Lead conference planning sessions, working with Sales Director to ensure conference strategies and objectives are met
· Responsible for execution of annual Partner Luncheon events, including budget, logistics, speakers, vendors, promotion, invitations, and event follow-up
· Update copy and images in current direct mail pieces
Data Analysis and List Management:
· Track and analyze data to determine whether email, social media, event and other efforts have achieved their objectives, and optimize accordingly
· Manage and update all marketing lists, performing data quality checks
· Process leads generated from all website forms
· Manage client and Partner gift mailings (e.g. annual Holiday, Advocates)
· Lead PR efforts, including update of media lists and editorial calendars, emails to key writers/editors
· Maintain inventory of mailing components
Skills & Qualities
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
· Excellent written, editorial, and verbal communication skills
· Ability to thrive with tight deadlines and changing needs
· Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional groups
· Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
· 3-5 years of marketing experience
· Understanding of wide variety of marketing channels
· Proficiency with social media and online marketing
· Experience reporting and analyzing data, is metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from marketing data
· Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, WordPress
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Tutors and Teachers
Summit Tutoring is the perfect part-time job for those who love connecting with children and teenagers, are passionate about education, and find true enjoyment in helping others.
Summit Tutoring can fit around your schedule, even if you have a full-time job, are busy with family commitments, or simply enjoy a schedule packed with hobbies. Tutoring sessions are 90 minutes, occur mostly on weekday evenings or weekends, and can be scheduled directly between you and your students.
This work is challenging, fun, and rewarding. As a Summit tutor you will help students reach their potential and open doors for them. You will be making a true difference in the lives of the students and families you work with.
Summit staff will provide you with training, materials, and a constant support system, to ensure you are able to perform at your best. We are here to help you with tutoring questions as well as any logistic concerns that arise. We take care of client recruiting and billing and keep you informed of the latest news in the test prep world so that you are free to focus on what you do best: tutoring.
If this sounds appealing to you and you meet the listed requirements, please visit our application page and submit an online application!
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a selective college or university
- Ability to score at or above the 95th percentile on the SAT and/or ACT
- Genuine interest in working with students
- Means of transportation (i.e. Your own vehicle)