Careers at Summmit
With 32 years of experience and a commitment to focusing on the individual student, Summit is a leader among standardized test preparation and tutoring providers nationwide. Independently owned, our headquarters is in Newton, MA, with regional offices in New Canaan, CT, and White Plains, NY. Our clients are families seeking premium, customized educational services.
We raise test scores and improve grades, and we do it by recruiting and hiring the brightest tutors and maintaining a lively, hard-working, and collaborative education-focused culture. Summit provides one-on-one in-home test preparation and tutoring, runs classes throughout the region, and publishes its own branded course materials used by private tutoring companies and schools across the country.
Become part of our growth!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Summit Educational Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We seek to bring together people of varying backgrounds, skills, and experience, recognizing that this leads to a diversity of thought that fuels creativity and enables people to do their best work. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Primary Responsibilities: In a smart, fun, and growing company environment, the Marketing Manager will apply creative thinking to develop and execute programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments. The goal is to drive brand awareness and increase prospect generation. He/She/They will be organized and confident, collaborating with a variety of cross-functional team members.
Specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
· Develop annual email campaign strategies for both B2B and B2C, working with Marketing and Division Director
· Design, write, and execute email campaigns in MailChimp
· Formulate written and visual content for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· Serve as community manager for social media and Newsletter, responding to comments and queries
· Develop annual webinar schedule, promote webinars, introduce live webinars and manage Q&A
· Manage all conferences and trade shows, including registration, booths, and promotional material
· Lead conference planning, working with Sales Director to ensure conference strategies and objectives are met
· Responsible for execution of annual Partner Luncheon events, including budget, logistics, speakers, vendors, promotion, invitations, and event follow-up
· Update copy and images in current direct mail pieces and work with printer to execute mailing
· Manage and update all marketing lists, performing data quality checks
· Process leads generated from all website forms
· Manage client and partner gift mailings (e.g. annual Holiday, quarterly Advocates)
· Lead PR efforts, including update of media lists and editorial calendars, email to key writers/editors
· Maintain inventory of mailing components
· Track and analyze data to determine whether email, social media, event and other efforts have achieved their objectives, and optimize accordingly
· Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined metrics, reviewed with sales team
Skills & Qualifications
· 3-5 years of marketing experience
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
· Excellent written, editorial, and verbal communication skills
· Ability to thrive with tight deadlines and changing needs
· Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional groups
· Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
· Possess experience reporting and analyzing data, is metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from marketing data
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, WordPress
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Education and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
· Understanding of wide variety of marketing channels
·Proficiency with social media and online marketing
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Tutors and Teachers
This work is challenging, fun, and rewarding. As a Summit tutor you will help students reach their potential and open doors for them. You will be making a true difference in the lives of the students and families you work with.
Summit Tutoring is the perfect part-time job for those who love connecting with children and teenagers, are passionate about education, and find true enjoyment in helping others.
Summit Tutoring can fit around your schedule, even if you have a full-time job, are busy with family commitments, or simply enjoy a schedule packed with hobbies. Tutoring sessions are 90 minutes, occur mostly on weekday evenings or weekends, and can be scheduled directly between you and your students.
Summit staff will provide you with training, materials, and a constant support system, to ensure you are able to perform at your best. We are here to help you with tutoring questions as well as any logistic concerns that arise. We take care of client recruiting and billing and keep you informed of the latest news in the test prep world so that you are free to focus on what you do best: tutoring.
If this sounds appealing to you and you meet the listed requirements, please visit our application page and submit an online application!
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a selective college or university
- Ability to score at or above the 95th percentile on the SAT and/or ACT
- Genuine interest in working with students
- Means of transportation (i.e. Your own vehicle)