ISEE Course Book for Lower, Middle, & Upper Levels (Student Edition)
- ISEE Focused. Most ISEE course books focus on the ISEE and SSAT simultaneously. Summit’s ISEE book is focused exclusively on the ISEE. The result is content that is more accurate, more in-depth, and, ultimately, more effective.
- Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Layout. Lessons are divided into short modules, each focusing on a single concept, strategy, or question type. This allows for easy navigation and customization for individual student improvement.
- Engaging, Challenging Lessons. Modules are engaging and challenging, allowing students to work through difficult material with their instructor while practicing more general concepts on their own.
- Thorough ISEE Reinforcement. Hundreds of ISEE questions are included, including over 3 tests’ worth of Quantitative problems, more than 300 Synonyms, and dozens of Writing samples and Reading Comprehension passages. More practice problems give students ample opportunity to apply what they’ve learned and to develop greater ISEE test-taking skill and confidence.
- Test Level Indicators. Since ISEE students are from a wide range of grade and skill levels, many test-type questions and all homework sections are divided by ISEE test level. This ensures that lower-level students aren’t frustrated by questions that are too advanced and upper-level students are not bored by questions that are too basic.
Click here to view a sample!