ACT Student Course Book – English, Reading, and Writing
Introducing our newest edition! We’re confident you won’t find a more effective or user-friendly ACT prep book anywhere.
Click here to view a sample.
- Modular lessons to allow for easy customization and greater focus on each topic
- Targeted lessons and practice for new concepts and question types on the ACT
- Helpful tips and explanations sourced from dozens of highly experienced tutors and teachers
- Proven strategies to raise scores to your highest performance potential
New for 2017! Our updated curriculum includes ACT’s recent changes to categories.
- On the English test, Rhetorical Skills and Usage & Mechanics are now known as Production of Writing and Knowledge of Language
- On the Reading test, questions are now sorted into Key Ideas & Details, Craft & Structure, and Integration of Knowledge & Ideas