The instructor’s edition of our SSAT books provide a valuable tool for educators to prepare students for the test.
SSAT Quantitative Course Book (Instructor’s Edition):
- 600+ SSAT-type math questions.
- Quantitative Course Book includes higher level math concepts and more challenging math questions.
- Goal and Range Tables identify raw scores needed to achieve different percentile goals.
- Instructor’s Editions include charts with optimal scoring data and tips for how to use these tables to advise students.
- Each chapter is divided into manageable topic modules.
- Modules consist of the skills, strategies, and common question types for particular topics, several “Try It Out” questions, and “Put It Together” questions.
- End of chapter Checkpoint Reviews contain SSAT test-type questions.