The instructor’s edition of our SSAT books provide a valuable tool for educators to prepare students for the test.
SSAT Verbal Course Book (Instructor’s Edition)
- Goal and Range Tables identify raw scores needed to achieve different percentile goals.
- Instructor’s Editions include charts with optimal scoring data and tips for how to use these tables to advise students.
- All chapters have Checkpoint Reviews that contain SSAT test-type questions.
- Vocabulary practice includes 14 pages of word groups, 80 pages of vocabulary list activities, and a list of 1600 vocabulary words.
- Some of the more important topics covered include question difficulty, scoring, and avoiding attractors.