Last updated March 3, 2022.
As we move forward amid the pandemic, we would like to share with you the safety protocols and procedures Summit has put in place for in-person practice tests at our offices.
Summit is committed to?
- Cleaning/sanitizing the testing rooms prior to a scheduled practice test.
- Requiring all proctors to complete COVID protocol training.
- Requiring all proctors to wear masks and to wash/sanitize hands frequently.
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand washing stations for student and proctor use.
Families must be willing to:
- Ensure that students are fully vaccinated before attending any in-person Summit practice test.
- Provide students with their own masks, to be worn at all times (masks covering mouth AND nose at all times).
- Allow only students inside the office space (no parents or family members).
- Maintain proper social distancing at all times outside of offices, in hallways, and entry ways.
- Supply their students with their own bottle of water, as water will not be available on-site.
Please contact your local Summit Office if you have any questions.