As we move forward amid the pandemic, we would like to share with you the safety protocols and procedures Summit has put in place for in-person practice tests at our offices.
Summit is committed to:
- Cleaning/sanitizing the testing rooms prior to a scheduled practice test.
- Requiring all proctors to complete COVID protocol training.
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand washing stations for student and proctor use.
Families must be willing to:
- Ensure that students are fully vaccinated before attending any in-person Summit practice test.
- Allow only students inside the office space (no parents or family members).
- Maintain proper social distancing at all times outside of offices, in hallways, and entry ways.
- Supply their students with their own bottle of water, as water will not be available on-site.
Please contact your local Summit office if you have any questions.