Summit’s annual guide is a free resource to benefit students and parents as they work their way through the standardized testing process.
With over 90 pages of the latest vital information about the SAT, ACT, PSAT, and AP Exams, we answer the questions that students and families frequently ask:
• What does test-optional really mean?
• Do I even need to take the SAT or ACT?
• How important are AP exams and courses?
• Will I have to take the new, online adaptive digital SAT?
• How do I determine whether the SAT or ACT is best for me?
• What is the optimal schedule for testing and test preparation?
• How do I apply for extended time and other types of accommodations?
We believe that, with more education upfront, families and educators are better equipped to create sensible, individualized test preparation plans that will help to reduce stress and improve student performances. We are here to help you navigate the testing landscape!
We have our annual testing guide in PRINT as well. Complete the form below to download your free guide and please check the box if you’d like one mailed to you (U.S. residents only).