Summit Educational Group stands united against acts of racism and discrimination
Over the course of the last year, the pandemic has given rise to heightened violence toward the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities in our country. The recent acts of violence and bigotry are appalling and should not be tolerated.
As the work of addressing bias and prejudice continues, Summit remains committed to supporting all of our community members, especially those who are members of vulnerable and marginalized communities, in any capacity we can.
What You Can Do to Help
Participate in the Worldwide virtual vigil on March 26 at 7:30 p.m. EST
Sign up for Bystander Intervention Training
Uplift and educate your friends and followers by sharing articles about anti-Asian racism. See our reading list here.
Stay informed by visiting Stop AAPI Hate
- Addressing Anti-Asian Bias from Learning For Justice
- Anti-Hate Safety Resources from the Asian American Federation, in collaboration with the Center for Anti-Violence Education
- Anti-Asian Hate Resources from Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Stop AAPI Hate
- Anti-Racism Resources for the AAPI Community from Cornell University’s Asian American Studies Program
- Supporting Kids of Color in the Wake of Racialized Violence from EmbraceRace